They are excited to go back tomorrow.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
First Day of School
We arose early this morning to get ready for the first day of school. Okay, Hailey bounced out of bed, but Curtis whined "It's too early, I'm still tired, I don't want to get up." But after a few minutes we were back to our schedule. They were so excited (okay Mom was excited) to see them off on their first day.
Jessica was so cute. She wanted in on the picture. She really wanted to go to school to. (note the lunch box for her backpack.)
Curtis is in First Grade with Ms. Powell.
Hailey is in Fifth Grade with Ms. Jensen.
Yeah for the first day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Arent you so excited for school to start?!?! Freedom!!! I love Hailey's hair cut!
They are so adorable!! I hope everyone has a great school year!
Post a Comment